الأربعاء، 11 مارس 2015

اسئلة على كلمات الوحدة الاولى مع اجاباتها

1. Choose the correct answer from a, b, c or d.



1.

In order to know what is wrong, the doctor must __________ the patient.



a) search

b) steal

c) examine

d) think











2.

Modern technologies such as the mobile phone make __________ easier.



a) procedure

b) opinion

c) process

d) communication



3.

The ride at the amusement park went down so fast that my body felt __________.



a) weightless

b) purple

c) disguised

d) fascinating


  

4.

We __________ own a Fiat car.



a) professionally

b) currently

c) never

d) once



5.

My sister can easily do a spin, as she has been doing __________ for years.



a) side effects

b) gymnastics

c) football

d) gravity


6.

One of the __________ on my bicycle wheel needs to be repaired.



a) handles

b) pedals

c) chains

d) spokes

  

7.

The rain was so heavy that the water wheel __________ for three days.



a) launched

b) leaked

c) spun

d) washed



8.

__________ is the force that keeps objects on earth.



a) gravity

b) gymnastics

c) spoke

d) gravy



9.

The doctor assured us that there would be no __________ from the medicine.



a) systems

b) feeling

c) side effects

d) fashioning


10.

The fashion house is now __________ some new winter dresses.



a) launching

b) lunching

c) condemning

d) coaching

  

2. Complete the gaps with some of the words below. You might need to make some changes.



gravity - intention - secret - examine

mission - artistic - box - gymnastics





Our teacher decided to take us on a field trip to a local art museum. Our __________ was to find a piece of art that we like, __________ it carefully and write an essay about it. I found a lot of art that I liked, but one picture really stood out. All my friends wanted to know which one I had chosen, but I decided to keep it a __________. The picture looked like it had no __________: clocks were in the sky and clouds were on the ground. It really made no sense, but I liked it because all the objects looked like they were doing __________.





3. Use your Active Study Dictionary to complete these sentences with the correct form of the word.

1.

Dalia, why are you so _______________? No one really cares. (secret)

2.

Mom, the air conditioner _______________ again. (leak)

3.

I watch the news because I like to keep up with _______________ events. (currently)

4.

The whole situation has just _______________ out of control. (spin)

5.

My sister is very flexible and wants to be a _______________. (gymnastics)

6.

This little country has made great _______________ advances. (technology)

7.

The police conducted a _______________ search of the city block. (system)

8.

The _______________ course began on 15 October. (currently)

الاجابات  
1 - c

2 - d

3 - a

4 - b

5 - b

6 - d

7 - c

8 - a

9 - c

10 - a



2.

Our teacher decided to take us on a field trip to a local art museum. Our mission was to find a piece of art that we like, examine it carefully and write an essay about it. I found a lot of art that I liked, but one picture really stood out. All my friends wanted to know which one I had chosen, but I decided to keep it a secret. The picture looked like it had no gravity: clocks were in the sky and clouds were on the ground. It really made no sense, but I liked it because all the objects looked like they were doing gymnastics.



3.

1.

Dalia, why are you so secretive? No one really cares.

2.

Mom, the air conditioner is leaking again.

3.

I watch the news because I like to keep up with current events.

4.

The whole situation has just spun out of control.

5.

My sister is very flexible and wants to be a gymnast.

6.

This little country has made great technological advances.

7.

The police conducted a systematic search of the city block.

8.

The current course began on 15 October.




ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق